1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's hockeybeat's birthday!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PaperDoll, May 14, 2009.

1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Happy birthday hockeybeat!

May you enjoy the company of many provably, demonstrably hot chicks who dig Adam Graves jerseys!

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Happy Birthday!

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Thanks, all. The words are very kind.

Just throwing this out here. According to sources close to the situation, "festivities" of some sort are expected to take place this weekend in the NYC. So for those in and around the metro area, or those who may be coming into town, please come on out for the merriment.

Other than I'm not a handsome man, I'm not sure what it says that a 15 year old Adam Graves sweater does a better job of pulling in the ladies (well, lady) than my mug. I can only reconcile myself with the knowledge that I have not become so ridiculous as to host a "talk show" with a sibling via speakerphone on YouTube.

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

HB, HB.

Two Game 7s on your birthday--not bad.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

i swear i was just about to post that! ;D ;D 8) 8) ;) ;)

6. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Hope you have a great day sir!!!

7. casty33

casty33 Active Member

So it's HB's birthday. If I could give him a gift, it would be a book on the life story of spnited, which hasn't yet been written. (In fact, maybe that should be your next assignment, HB).

And, for your sake, I hope the Mets win at least one game while on the West Coast.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Hope you have a great day, HB. You sure as heck deserve it.

Draft saved Draft deleted