1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It runs in the (Spears) family...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Dec 18, 2007.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

Well, that's where you messed up, son, you can't go to no bar to find a nice woman. You gotta go to a nice place, a quiet place like a library, there's good women there and 'erm, church, they're good girls.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

We've got to pray a lot harder. (really obscure reference)

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Let's just hope she remembers to wear underwear in public after she gives birth.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Let's give it up for Jackson Heights' own: Randy Watson!

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

At least her baby's daddy is a good Christian boy, and not some paint-huffing, heavy-metal listening Satan worshipper who sleeps in on Sunday morning.

6. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

Talking about parents who just didn't do shit right. Damn!

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

A mental picture that only an icepick to the temple will get rid of..

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

It's a brilliant career move for Jamie Lynn...now she can star in:

Juno -- The Reality Show.

Actually, I once went with her brother and momma to Parkland Academy in McComb, MS, to watch Jamie Lynn play volleyball a couple of years back and then we all drove to their home in Kentwood together -- and even then JLS was the adult in the family...she was asking her mom details about getting their kitchen repaired. I remember it well because I thought at the time that JLS was mature -- and she was in the 8th grade!

I guess it turns out I was both right AND wrong. She at least THINKS of herself as mature.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

She's always said she wants to be bigger than her sister; never specified which way

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

If there's another Spears daughter, here's betting she's going to Aruba for a senior trip.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Maybe Jamie Lynn and her baby could both be put up for adoption as a package deal. They'd both be better off.

12. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Shotgun wedding! (clap clap clap clap clap) Shotgun wedding! (clap clap clap clap clap)

Draft saved Draft deleted