1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam is the light

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smokey33, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Goo goo goo joob, goo goo goo jooooooooob.

Happy 68th.

[​IMG]

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Just watched the YouTube clip. The only person with any sense was the little girl.

3. Goldeaston

Goldeaston Guest

The thing is, the people in the middle hate liberalism as much as the people on the right. Which explains why the republicans nearly always control the white house. You try to be to worldly, tolerant and above everything. Instead, you're just smug. It couldn't be more transparrent, either.

Diabeetus, there's a difference between attacking and defending. JR was attacking Hondo, for no reason other than he disagrees with Hondo's views on a religion that produced the people who killed 3,000 Americans. I'm sure Hondo is a big boy and can speak for himself, but sometimes it's nice if someone else steps in and speaks against the rampant stupidity of the self-annointed superior side of the political tracks.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Islam is the bomb.

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I love the way the newest member of "The Religion Responsible for the Death of 3,000 People Club" now speaks for "those in the middle".

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. markvid

markvid Guest

Oh, I get it - the doll should have been a walrus!

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And Happy 60th Jackson

[​IMG]

8. markvid

markvid Guest

I got nothing there.

9. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Isn't Jackson Browne a wife-beater?

10. Goldeaston

Goldeaston Guest

Yes, that's exactly what I said. Wow. Canadian edumacation, it's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic.

11. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Pretty sure you could say Christians have killed more than any (Crusades, Holocaust).

12. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Yeah, but that would blow a Larry Allen-sized hole in the "Christianity is the only good and decent religion" argument. And we certainly cannot have that.

Draft saved Draft deleted