1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there no shame anymore?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by OTD, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

It's OK only if you lick yourself after.

2. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

is it possible to do both at the same time?

3. Flash

Flash Guest

She's a meticulous scooper?

I used to use an old soup label for picking it up in my own backyard. I mean, my God ... I don't know what is put in his food, but my dog's shit stinks.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You gotta get you a blumpkin, my friend.

5. joe

joe Active Member

Please use the closet. It's the polite thing to do.

6. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

ok, i just looked that up on urban dictionary and that's just about as wrong as wrong gets. i feel dirty just reading the definition.

7. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

My dog doesn't crap anywhere but my backyard, where it's promptly (well sometime) picked up by OTD Jr.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Haha no. She uses weird, goofy, playful words to describe his shit. I'm almost sure she's called 'em boom booms.

She's fairly meticulous...always brings a sandwich bag that she wraps around her hand before she picks up his business. I don't think I could use an old kitchen utensil--I'd be spooning out some sauce and thinking, hey, I used the older version of this to scoop up dog shit--but man, using a sandwich bag is disgusting.

My wife and I had to take care of my sister's dog earlier this summer, when she was on vacation and we were helping my mom out after surgery, and geez, does that dog shit a lot. I'd have to walk home feeling the shit thru that damn sandwich bag. I washed my hands a lot that week. A lot.

So anyway, cats rule.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

Another manly statement from BYH. :D

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Now, imagine for a moment how much shit could come out of dog the size of Shep.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Or at least a shirt with its logo.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Jesus, some people are just pricks.

Draft saved Draft deleted