1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there even one lawyer in the Bush administration?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dog428, Jan 27, 2007.

1. They're firing US attroneys -- e.g. the woman who brought down the congrescritters in California -- and replacing them with hacks -- including a guy in Arkansas who used to be an aide to Karl Rove.
    Oversight, please?

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Amen, and could the Senate please pass the freaking minimum wage increase without all the pork bs?

3. Here's some info, Rok --
    http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/011958.php

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Thanks, FB. I love JMM, he does a good job. My favorite sites are Cursor, Counterpunch, RawStory and DailyKos. I read TPM sometimes, but I have to say that JMM's support of Joe Fucking Lieberman really soured me. Thanks for the link.

5. Rok --
    I believe in redemption and have forgiven Josh for his Lieberlove.
    If you saw the chat shows this morning, Lieberman ran the rap that the congressional resolutions would embolden the enemy blah, blah. And the guy on the show with him said, "I don't believe it's possible for this enemy to be more emboldened than they are now."
    The guy on the show with him was ...wait for it ... Sam Freaking Brownback.
    Noted liberal moonbat.

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Ha ha. Brownback to the left of ol' independent Joe. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted