1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the rehab of Tiger Woods' image complete?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wicked, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'm really glad to hear a woman say this.

I mean, I don't advocate his behavior. But marriage is pretty damned complicated, for us mortals. Let alone a celebrity couple. The moralizing that went on ... like I said, low point in the history of the mainstream media.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I hear Obama hits a big draw off the tee. Starts it out well to the left and the drifts way back to the center every time.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Kind of funny that they are complaining now since they were happy to provide off the record coverage during the campaign .

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/17/obama-plays-golf-in-florida-with-tiger-woods/

"The White House has prohibited media coverage of Obama's weekend golf outing, prompting Fox News' Ed Henry, who is the president of the White House Correspondents Association, to issue a statement saying, "a broad cross section of our members from print, radio, online and TV have today expressed extreme frustration to me about having absolutely no access to the President of the United States this entire weekend."

Some reporters in Obama press pool during campaign were upset with Ed Henry over his aggressive policing of not reporting off the
    record events. Michael Hastings was sent home for a week by Ed due to Hastings writing about Obama attending a campaign sponsored
    media cocktail party that was suppose to be off the record.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Both of them should have other things to do.

Draft saved Draft deleted