1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Megatron a good cat name?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MrWrite, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Named my cat Sandy (for Alomar). I like going with baseball names. Duke, Mickey, Ozzie and, inexplicably, Saberhagen. But I'm weird.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Happliy, he stands corrected.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Fixed.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I don't think that's weird. At least he's got some hardware.

5. It also explains why the cat only hits the litter box on odd-number days. He shits the bed in even-number days.

6. Overrated

Overrated Guest

If you don't go with Eartha Kitt-en -- which I think would be a mistake, by the way -- you should incorporate "hack" into its name somewhere.

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Named our first cat Galore (if you're a Bond fan, you get it), which was quickly shorted to Gal. If I have to explain it, I say I named it after the pioneer of automatic weaponry.
    Now, we generally call it Fatass.

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I read where if you want a cat to at least have a chance of responding to its name, make it end in a vowel.

Of course, I named my three after tennis players, only one of which ended in a vowel.

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Megatron is only a good cat name if you are my buddy. Because his current cat's name is Roy Williams Cat.

10. If you name the cat Megatron, you have to get a dog and name it Optimus Prime, and then let them duke it out.

Sort of like these dorks:

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/transformers/real-life-optimus-prime-challenges-megatron-to-epic-battle-275922.php

11. KG

KG Active Member

[​IMG]

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Can't tell where the ass starts and the pussy ends.

Draft saved Draft deleted