1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Mark Sanchez Coming Out?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jan 15, 2009.

1. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Not all of us are able to watch Sportscenter all day and/or have a TV nearby our desks. ::)

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Jeff Garcia is hoping he falls to the 19th pick.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

Exactly.
    I find these kinds of threads juvenile and insulting.

4. Grimace

Grimace Guest

Well, just look at who started the thread. Should've have been a huge hint.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I wonder if Sam Bradford would have come out if the Lions didn't have the No. 1 pick.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

Probably. I'd risk another year, too.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

He should have pulled an Eli, entered the draft and refused to play for the Lions. I agree he could probably use another year of seasoning, but if you know you're going to be the No. 1 pick, you have to come out.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Loosen up Mark and have some fun. You must still be reeling from last week.

ESPN was running Mark Sanchez every 5 minutes - complete overkill and wanted to make light of situation.

9. markvid

markvid Guest

Ok, but I am not in front of a TV today until now...I thought you honestly wondered if the conference had been held.
    Thanks for making me look like an idiot.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Mark sorry my intent was not to trick anyone. Hey let go - you made an "honest mistake" in trying to help me out.

11. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I wonder if Sanchez woulda come out if Bradford did. With Bradford staying, Sanchez just made a lot more money.

12. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

The same thought crossed my mind. For whatever its worth, Scouts gave him a higher grade than Stafford, and I guess he'll be the first QB taken, which means a nice contract.

Wasn't this meant to be the year where a lot of people came out before the CBA got scrapped, with one of the proposed changes to be scaled-back rookie contracts?

Draft saved Draft deleted