1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Kevin Smith serious about Clerks III?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by LongTimeListener, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Quentin Tarantino is more famous than Rosario Dawson, too.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Is Rosario Dawson more famous than Patrick Fugit?

3. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I'm all for bring back a chick that was OK with a little bit of A2M....it's forgivable, in the heat of the moment anyway.

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Ok, I saw an ad somewhere over the weekend for Clerks III. Searched to see if we had anything standalone and I resurrected this thread, because the title is dead on.

Apparently it comes out in theaters this week? Or maybe it's now on PPV/HBO Max/Netflix/Hulu/Prime whatever?

A(n) (very smart) ex introduced me to the original and I loved it. I laughed hard at a few parts in Clerks II, but meh. Seriously, though.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Ahsoka Tano doesn't need this indy crap! lol

6. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

My impression of Kevin Smith the last 5 to 10 years is that he is eager to grab every possible dollar he can, and that he's not especially motivated to do good work. I don't know. I think he's still popular with his base audience because he's so accessible, in a way. He had a heart attack in 2018, and that certainly sucks. But every time I hear him on a podcast, it's a kind of meandering, shaggy dog-like appearance.

Draft saved Draft deleted