1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Kelly Clarkson's label sabotaging her new CD?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

ifilus, your points are valid, but I don't think that's where Junkie was going with the rhetorical.

(Of course, while some are waiting for The Police, I'm waiting for another reunion tour ... )

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Too bad she couldn't have had Rush open for her -- would have solid out every date.

3. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Heaven forbid anyone get off topic. Don't want the Topic Police swooping in. Hmmmm, I wonder if this post is interesting to anyone. We'll never know unless we hit the button.

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

The 2006 'Canes? :D

5. Kritter47

Kritter47 Member

That baby boomers have huge disposable incomes are are doing their version of "this new stuff sucks. When I was your age, music walked uphill both ways barefoot in the snow" by spending so much money on reunion tours, labels force groups back together for them?

6. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

http://perezhilton.com/topics/kelly_clarkson/

7. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Perez Hilton, who is gay, has a vendetta against whomever he perceives as being a closeted homosexual. He has declared Clarkson a secret lesbian and often derides her for not coming out.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Trust me after her rant against her exboyfriend in "Never Again" I'm fairly certain she wasn't using him as a beard.

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

He has his axes to grind, but he seems to get ahead of the curve on a lot of gossippy stuff.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

How awesome is this? The ad on the bottom of the page is for Clarkson's new album.

Text reads: LISTEN TO HER SINGLES NEVER AGAIN & SOBER FOR FREE! AVAILABLE JUNE 26TH!!!

I'm surprised there's not a smaller text reading: please? pretty please?

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Clarkson seems like the type who'd enjoy sex -- with a man.

I don't think she needs a beard.

12. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Ninetynine percent of which he cuts and pastes from TMZ and Page Six.

Draft saved Draft deleted