1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Jake Delhomme the worst QB in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Sneed, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Two, really, with 11 turnovers in his last two games. Had Big Ben done that, the board might have been shut down.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Actually, he's had two. And they were both complete disasters.

It wasn't funny to watch. That's not to be confused with laughter by the third quarter at the absurdity of watching the train wreck.

True, he's not the most picked-on person. Yet here people are defending the pile-on.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I really don't know what else to say if you really truly, in all your time on here, think this is a pile-on.

I'm one of your biggest fans, but your absolute inability to see how pigheaded you're being about this one topic is infuriating.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

It's 5 o'clock somewhere, and Jake Delhomme has just thrown another interception. [/pilingon]

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

DAMN YOU OZ! :D :D

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Dear Christ, if Big Ben were to suck on the pipe of failure like that, I might just rediscover religion.

Nahhhhhhh. But it'd still be awesome!!! :D

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

It's a sports-worthy topic of discussion.

Delhomme has been off-the-charts bad. Without question, without doubt and without debate. No doubt people have been harder on other figures who throw a football, swing a bat or hoist up a 3-pointer, but the same tired jokes don't read any funnier now than they did when they were told a fifth time barely an hour ago.

That's the crux of my point. Criticism? Few have deserved more lately. But the jokes really aren't that funny. Sorry, IJAG.

Nice to see some using this as a rallying point. Carry on.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That's it...NOW the fucking truce is over! Bastard!

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

muahahahah! :D

10. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I mean, seriously. How can someone get this bitter over his team's QB being mocked on a fucking message board? Is that even possible?

Sam, I'll use your own words...."You're better than that."

Ignore it. Or, better yet, join in. :)

11. Runaway Jim

Runaway Jim Member

Meanwhile, it's 4:52 p.m. and Jake...oh, forget it.

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

It was incomplete.

Safety dropped it.

Draft saved Draft deleted