1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it 1995 again?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Sep 8, 2008.

1. KG

KG Active Member

The music was great back then.

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I had a great time in the 90s, but I don't remember it with complete clarity.

3. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I was buying Glenn Robinson and Kordell Stewart cards. It got me fucking nowhere.

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Sounds like 1998-2005 for me.

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

If it's 1995, I'm getting ready to start a job at my community college just months after finishing my tenure at the student newspaper there.

And I still don't have a driver's license.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I am 90 pounds lighter and barely working up the courage to ask out Kelly F. for homecoming. Sadly, she will say yes, leading me further into debt for what ultimately proves to be the Weekend Date From Hell.TM I have stopped working the graveyard shift at the campus NPR station, but have retained the habit of sleeping through all my classes.

In two months, I will turn 20. The present from my friends will consist of an Iron Bowl ticket in the Auburn student section and a borrowed ID onto which I will tape a picture of myself in order to be admitted to Jordan Hare. This gives me a great view of the end zone where Bama should have caught the game-winning TD, except for the back judge ruling Curtis Brown had stepped on the end line, and replay not yet available.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Holy crap, am I messed up.

Draft saved Draft deleted