1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is George W.'s Justice Department located in Denver?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zagoshe, May 30, 2007.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Fixed

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I read an article on Shanahan in SI a few years back, I think Silver wrote it. The article said the Broncos practice facility has little "spy rooms" where Shanahan can peek in on meetings.
    I could see Rush Propst at Hoover High using "waterboarding" as a conditioning drill.

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Yes, he's a control freak. But he gave Kircus the option to resolve things now. Kircus accepted.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I guess we know what the next season of "24" will be.

"Jack Bauer is running out of time. He needs to find out if a scrub player for the Denver Broncos instigated a fight. If not, the Broncos may have to pay the player a roster bonus. Meanwhile, Chloe is checking the protocols to find out how the Oakland Raiders and Al Davis (played by James Cromwell) infiltrated the CTU, um I mean Broncos computer system. The president, er, Shanahan, is tempted to use maximum force in retaliating. But what if the Raiders infiltration, was just a set-up by the San Diego Chargers to distract the Broncos for their own nefarious plans?"

Draft saved Draft deleted