1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Dino Laurenzi an anti-Semite?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Hey! Look at me! I'm ignoring somebody I don't like!

Too bad. I could have asked my 10-year-old to give you some much-needed lessons in maturity.

2. outofplace

He is free to wallow in his ignorance if he cares to do so. Bragging about it? That's just childish.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I am going to post right now to give oop something to respond to for the last word.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Why do you assume he is talking about you?

6. outofplace

Educated guess, though I considered the possibility that he meant somebody else. If that is the case, my opinion of his actions still stands.

Why did you assume I would disapprove of what he did only if he was talking about me?

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You need proof before throwing around those accusations OOP.

9. outofplace

Oh, come on. You can come up with something better than that. If you want to attack me again, at least be entertaining.

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Oop, seek professional help. Nobody as utterly obsessed with daily inane online pissing matches as you are can be all healthy of mind.

And my favorite part of these threads ravaged by oop droppings is always the part when you inevitably end up lecturing the rest of us about things like "maturity" and "childishness." Least self aware poster ever.

11. outofplace

Thank you for parachuting in and contributing absolutely nothing but a personal attack. Way to raise the level of discourse. Talk about a lack of self-awareness. You just gave us a perfect demonstration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.