1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Irony Police can stay at the doughnut shop

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Feb 12, 2013.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

3. Irony Police

Irony Police New Member

4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

YES!!!!!!!! I hope Dooley's ass gets destroyed in county tonight, and he shits himself, and Ruckus gets to start a thread on it tomorrow.

5. Irony Police

Irony Police New Member

Ma'am, we're not taking him to county. The greasy back alley behind the Heart Attack Grill will be fine. And we want this motherfucker to live, so he won't have a heart attack. And it won't be ironic.

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Irony Police is in my SportsJournalists.com cultural blind spot!!! I'm not familiar with Irony Police, but he/she/it is hilarious!

YESSSS. I found it.

ETA: holy shit, I'm in a public place with my daughter laughing so hard I feel sick. I've just called up all of IP's posts. Keep up the fine work, officer!

7. dooley_womack1

Et tu? I'm already facing police brutality!

8. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Hey. Whatever it takes to clean up Times Square.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I read dooley's thread title as saying they weren't needed at the Grill because it's NOT irony. Apparently I was wrong?

10. dooley_womack1

The meaning was that Irony Police would not have to come to the board to tackle misuse of irony. Which apparently was wrong.

11. Irony Police

Irony Police New Member

Ma'am, the offending party meant to imply the incident in question required no police presence because "irony" was used properly. The offending party then felt the need to insult the police presence at the scene. The offending party now has a nightstick up his ass, coincidentally.

12. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Oh, is it Tuesday?

Draft saved Draft deleted