1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iran still a global problem

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by indiansnetwork, Sep 28, 2006.

1. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060928/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_nuclear
    This just goes to show that we can never assume that we are safe from terrorist nations.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Between his diabetes thread and now this, I think we have a new D_B on our hands.

What's next, smoking is bad for you? ::)

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

It is bad for you. You should quit. ;)

4. indiansnetwork

If you are interested smoking is also bad for people around you. Commonly referred to second hand smoke. Here is some more useful information on the health effects from secondhand smoke. http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=health&conitem=4ca83a34822cd010VgnVCM10000013281eac____

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Effects. Not affects.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The libs on this board don't think we have a problem with "terrorists." They think Iran and Syria are just misunderstood and we're to blame for our problems with Muslim extremists. They think if we all join hands with them and keep repeating, "Islam is a religion of peace," all our problems will go away. We can kill them with kindness. Love will find a way. Kumbaya.

7. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Can I offer you a smoke, then?

8. indiansnetwork

They also have ill will for people of different views and beliefs. As opposed to conservatives who would like to help people, not give them a hand out which will make them dependent on the government.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Show me a conservative who has actually helped people. Bush helped all those military families with death, didn't he? I don't see a lot of helping going with the conservative movements in the country.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

This...this is not going to end well.

Indiansnetwork still an SportsJournalists.com problem. Live streaming audio at 11.

11. indiansnetwork

" Show me a conservative who has actually helped people. Bush helped all those military families with death, didn't he? I don't see a lot of helping going with the conservative movements in the country."
    Spup I am conservative and help people all day long even at night with my posting about health issues.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yeah, because Fredo and his chums are doing so well fighting the terrorists.

Unreal.

Draft saved Draft deleted