1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

iPhone 6 cases. Whatcha got?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by three_bags_full, Jun 8, 2015.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Finally upgraded the 4 to a 6 because it was just plain out dying. Now, trying to find a case is like looking for a four-leaf clover. You know there's a good one out there, but if you look at every one of them, it'll take you sixteen months to find it.

So, for those of you with them, what are your thoughts on it?

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Don't know if they make a mophie for the 6 but I got one for my 5 and love it. Not cheap, $80, but it will recharge your phone for you after the phone battery dies.

3. qtlaw24

qtlaw24 Active Member

I got the Speck credit card case; beautiful on weekends and when all I need is one card and my ID.

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I also have the speck credit card case.

Shop at a tj maxx or marshalls and you can find a case on the cheap. I bought mine for like five bucks.

5. three_bags_full

Thanks, folks.

6. three_bags_full

Anyone have a wallet case? Or, are those not hip?

7. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I charge my iPhone 6 on an iHome dock. Trying to find a case I don't have to take off every night is like a needle in a haystack. Anyone find a good quality dockable 6 case that isn't an arm and a leg?

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

The Otterbox Defender series is a little pricey ($25-40 depending on where you buy it), but it's worth the money. Rubberized exterior, so it won't crack when you drop it. And the inner casing snaps together, so it's easy to get on and off if need be.

It's a huge step up from the Otterbox Commuter case, which cracked too easily and took an act of Congress to put on and take off.

9. three_bags_full

The rubberized part is what I'm trying to avoid. I hate it when a phone case sticks to my damn pocket as I'm trying to pull it out.

10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I have a Moshi iGlaze Armour for my iPhone 6-plus. It's a little pricey at $40 but it protects the phone without taking from its appearance.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Otter box...

Unless you wear jeans a lot, the rubberized case should not be a problem. It also has an opening big enough for most speaker cords, which is huge since I plug it into my car radio a ton.

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

They do have them for the 6 now and they even make one that expands your storage, as well as battery life. They're great cases, but it's been my experience that the they last 1 to 2 years (I've owned two). They are expensive for that kind of durability.

Draft saved Draft deleted