1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iowa Supreme Court unanimously overturns ban on gay marriage

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Diabeetus, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cousin Oliver

Cousin Oliver New Member

Let's give narrow-minded bigots a break.

In the last three months:

1) A black guy has been elected president.
    2) Gay marriage ban overturned in Iowa.
    3) Gay marriage OK'd in Vermont.
    4) Gay marriage rights honored in D.C.

Damn, that's a hell of a 90 days.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Zeus wounds! Next thing you know, black gays will want equal rights too! Rupaul, the policeman from the Village People, Lamar Lutrell, all of them! The Founding Fathers are going to retroactively catch the gay!

And once that happens, you know what comes next ... the gay Founding Fathers will repeal the Second Amendment and Obama will take our guns away!

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I couldn't stop laughing at that :D

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you are a scared, bitter, little man, who needs some serious mental therapy. it takes far more energy to hate those who aren't like you than to accept them for who they are.

you have become nothing more than a simple cartoon character in which we laugh at. your game, or schtick, or whatever you want to call it, has become pathetic. spew hate all you want. me? i simply laugh at you.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

and one last thing, you guys attempt to bust diab's balls because he's out and he's outspoken about the rights he should be afforded. i'm not going to allow you guys to use him as a target any longer. that's bullshit and that stops for me today.

and, btw, i've never met diab or you gay haters, but i assure you that if i needed to trust my kids with either your type of diab, alone, overnight, i'd pick diab 100 times out of 100 because it's obvious he already owns more morals than you'll be able to comprehend.

sorry, but i felt the need to state the obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.