1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Iowa primary predictions

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bristol Insider, Dec 11, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

2. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

I thought Edwards was really strong on the ground there. Has he faded that bad? He performed well in the last debate.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Edwards has been in a stagnant third for a while now. Can't move his number much off 20 percent.

He was in the lead, then got passed by Hillary, and then Hillary got passed/tied by Obama.

Never say never, but he has fewer staffers in Iowa than the two frontrunners. I just don't know where this magical ground game is going to come from. And if he can't win in Iowa, he's likely done, because he won't be close in New Hampshire.

4. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Just went into our restroom here at work _ Joe Biden was in there combing his hair.

You never know where you're going to run into these people at caucus time.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Nice. Between now and New Year's, I may run into Mike Gravel at Johnny's Hall of Fame on Court Avenue, getting tipsy on Miller Chill, or see Edwards sipping a martini at People's Bar and Grill.

And the Register endorsed HRC and McCain(? WTF?)

Draft saved Draft deleted