1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Intervention: Allison

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by schiezainc, Aug 12, 2008.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I've also seen an episode where they let this woman drink like a fish and get behind the wheel. They simply followed behind, taping.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Yeegads, I saw that one, too ... particularly revolting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  3. JackReacher

I'm waiting for the A&E crew to approach me about your Sonner addiction and ask if I can help with the intervention. ;D

4. Flash

Flash Guest

My naughty bits have been tingling whenever I think about you ... it's kind of like a Spidey-sense, without the webbing.

5. JackReacher

I'll tuck that one away in the spank bank, and I'll be broke by morning. :)

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Is this News or Sports?

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

not for sure, comrade.

8. Turtle16

Turtle16 New Member

Ok I swear I know the older sister of this girl Allison. I also recognized this area. Can anybody tell me where specifically this is? I live in RI. I mean I know they can't bring up last names but its driving me nuts where I know Allisons older sister from. Anyone??

9. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

It's Newport, RI. A lot of it was shot on Goat Island (according to my girlfriend). I reconized the Wal-Mart in the show as it was across the street from where I used to live. It's the one near the Newport Jai Lai and near the 99 Restaurant on Admiral Kalfbus Rd.

As for the girls, I don't know who they are. That's all the info I know for sure.

10. AMB

AMB New Member

They grew up in Portsmouth and the scenes were from Newport, not Goat Island as mentioned previously. I know their last name but not sure if it's acceptable to post it.

11. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Goat Island is in Newport.

12. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Is Jai Lai still open?

Draft saved Draft deleted