1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Insurance companies can lick my big toe!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Jun 19, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

My crappy-ass car (hey, it's paid for) was hit in the Target parking lot by the little tractory thing they use to collect carts about two months ago. The tractory thing got away from the mentally disabled kid using in the wind, and it dented my passenger's side front fender bad enough that the door wouldn't open.

I turned it over to my insurance company, State Farm. They told me to go ahead and get it fixed, pay my deductible and they'd go after Target's insurance company to get my deductible and what they had to cover back.

I got the car fixed about 5 weeks ago and I'd pretty much forgotten about it until my credit card bill came today. I called State Farm today to ask how the claim was coming, figuring that Target was just dragging its heels because that's what big corporations do.

Well, it turns out that's not what happened. The woman who was handling my claim at State Farm forgot to turn it over to the people at State Farm who go after other insurance companies. The guy I talked to today said he'd submit it as soon as he got off the phone with me, but I still wound up overly upset.

I mean I pay extra because the customer service at State Farm has always been better to me than what my friends got at the discount companies. Maybe I've been paying extra for no good reason.

So fuck the insurance companies. Fuck them up their stupid assholes [/jayandsilentbob]

2. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

You should not criticize insurance companies (or the health care industry) or point out things they do that seem unfair or incompetent. You should spring into action and fix the problem. I think I read that somewhere.

(Don't get me started on insurance companies. Sigh)

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Oh sure. Offer your toes to insurance companies....

4. sportschick

I didn't want to put kiss my ass in a hed.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

And it's so much more seductive to say, "lick my big toe!"

6. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

"And like a good neighbor, State Farm is there" .... to fuck you in the ass [/boots] :p

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

TTIWWOP

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yes. Yes it is. (Hi SC!!!)

9. sportschick

Your obsession with my toes is unhealthy. You should ask your therapist for help with that ;)

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Switch to geico. So easy a caveman can do it, and cheaper for me at least than the so-called discount insurers.

Oh, and the one time a girl ever sucked and licked my toes, it was hot as shit.

11. shockey

shockey Active Member

until you kicked her in the nose, made a bloody mess and didn't get laid until you were 40. ;D ;D ;D

back on topic: mrs. shockey was in a lparking-lot scrape 10 days ago. she brought the pilot in to an allstate-approved shop. 4 days and $500 deductible later, the $1,300 in damages was beautifully repaired. car was even washed!!

12. IU90

IU90 Member

Should've sent em a letter with an attorney's letterhead across the top. You'd be amazed how that little touch speeds up their response time.

Draft saved Draft deleted