1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In Fenian's absence ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Cool. Peace out.

2. Hey, you guys take the Downing Street Memo as gospel, so why not this, too?

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

False analogy. Try again.

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Now THAT'S the way to fill in for Fenian. Keep fouling 'em offf until you get one to hit.

5. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Wow, Project for a New American Century-er Douglas Feith wrote a memo suggesting a relationship between Saddam and AQ?

Color me shocked.

As noted earlier, it could be said that Saddam and Rumsfeld had a relationship.

6. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

That's what weekend visits by Dick Cheney will do for an agency.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Lyman, stop playing the "You only thing that way about things you disagree with," card.

The analogy is false because the Downing street memo isn't connected to this story in any way, shape or form.

Show a relationship or make another argument.

9. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

People here and in America at large worry far too much about politics, far too little about government. Something like this runs on the wire, and the way a lot of you digest it is by immediately running it through your partisan filter so you can then plan out your reaction accordingly.

Clinton and Bush are bedfellows in the mess we're in now. The issues at hand are too complex for it to be any other way.

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Damn. It took only 345,672 bullshit political threads for this nugget to come out.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Yeah, thanks Pringle.

Nice to know you have the world all figured out.

12. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

That's funny. I thought I was the one admitting that I don't.

Draft saved Draft deleted