1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Impeachment Off The Table?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't really hate Bush. I just think he's -- at best -- a horrible, embarrassing president.

I could hate Mr. Berkowitz pretty easily, though, if I were forced to read much of his pompous windbaggery.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It's interesting you quote that because the level of hatred and vitriol put against Bill Clinton...and now Hillary...is just as poisonous.

Care to respond to that?

3. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Considering some of the accusations that were made against a sitting president on those very pages -- Vince Foster murdered! Clinton blackmailed by Castro! Drug-running from an Arkansas airport! -- during the 1990s, that's hilarious. That's fucking hilarious.

As a result, I'll skip the WSJ's lectures on decorum, thanks. It's also interesting to note that this whine contained not a single example of Bush hatred that is so damaging the nation. (Oh, people were allegedly mean to him at a panel discussion? That's the money shot? Is this guy serious?)

And Allen, I respectfully disagree that the vitriol against the Clintons was "just as poisonous." It's a rout of 49ers-Broncos Super Bowl proportions.

4. I'll respond to it in the same way the lefties respond whenever the righties bring up "But Clinton did (fill in the blank)."

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

"Learning and fine words".

Sounds like Jed Clampett.

6. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Hey, he did have enough sense to "move away from there."

7. I believe it's spelled "la'rnin'".

Draft saved Draft deleted