1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Immaculate conception?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061012/od_nm/vietnam_pregnancy_dc_1

A death-row inmate held in solitary confinement in Vietnam for almost a year is pregnant and is seeking a pardon to give birth, a newspaper reported on Thursday.
    The report said it was the first time that a death-row prisoner had become pregnant in Vietnam and that police were investigating how it had happened.

Oanh's husband was serving a jail sentence at another prison in another province, the newspaper said.

Oanh was due to face a firing squad this year after losing her appeal against the death sentence she received last year for possession of a billion dong worth of heroin.

2. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

2 things,

One, If they don't know HOW it happened, they aren't very good police officers.

Two, a Billion Dong.

Dong...huh huh huh

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Sorry - I thought this was going to be about Alan Iverson

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Y'know, after seeing Boom's spelling of "The Answer", I did a quickie web search for his version of the name. It's astounding how many people are hawking "Alan Iverson", which makes you wonder about the validity and quality of what they're selling.

5. Drock

Drock Member

Dong, where is my automobile?

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

AA, I think you've stumbled upon a cottage industry for yourself...doing searches of Boom's misspellings :)

7. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I love that the assumption here is she could only get pregnant by her husband...

8. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Lake. Big lake.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Things happen - If you read Gary Smith article on AI and Larry Brown, you would find that AI's mom became pregnant with AI when his dad rubbed against her. Yes - that is what Gary Smith wrote.

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

{Translation} I am channeling a mixture of D_B and COCKDIAN in an attempt to divert attention.

11. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

A billion dong must be the Vietnamese equivalent of 3 inches.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Reminds me of Moe Wanchuck from "Slap Shot"....

"She comes up to me without even saying hello and just rubs up against me. I mean, she had her jugs right up against my suit. Nipples as hard as little rocks."

And then there's always the story of how TO was conceived -- his father got tired of fucking his wife so he nailed the teenaged neighbour instead. Naturally, the kid doesn't find out until after he develops a crush on the little girl across the street who turns out to be his half-sister.

Talk about fucked up. You read his story and realize that it's no wonder he's such a headcase.

Draft saved Draft deleted