1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Imagine

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I remember that the amount they paid him to do Foul Play was just insane and was the biggest reason he left.

2. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I hated Miller and MacDonald - not even smiles. Not that Nealon and Quinn were better - my SNL years were very weak for the Updates.

3. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

I think the Vacation series did pretty well for him (and he was in his 30s when on SNL)

4. If you're not liberal before you're 30, there's something wrong with your heart.

If you're not conservative after you're 30, there's something wrong with your head.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I heard whispers that Jodie Foster heard of Lennon's Republican treachery and had him done in.

(Too soon?)

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

"Why don't we do it in the road" Palin and Frau Bachmann in some hot quasi-MILF rightwing lesbo action.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Carter had the foresight to get us away from relying on Middle Eastern Oil. He just couldn't pull it off.

Ronnie embraced oil, and that is a big reason for the mess we are currently in with our troops closing in on a decade of fighing in the desert.

8. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

not so fast. didn't Yoko sell it to Michael Jackson, so who knows who has the rights to it now.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Imagine if this was all a load of hoo and Starman's original deleted post about Boom being full of BS was right on target:

http://www.thenation.com/blog/161751/john-lennon-not-closet-republican

10. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

What, the Right is putting something something out there that is less than true? No. Say it ain't so.

11. vicd

vicd Active Member

If you think John Lennon was about right or left labels, you missed the point.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If you think anyone was being overly serious when they even started this thread, the point sailed over your head.

Draft saved Draft deleted