1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm too sexy for this airplane

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Too bad "Airline" isn't on A&E anymore...this is ridiculous: http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/braun/20070905-9999-1m5braun.html

[​IMG]

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Ding! You are now free to file a lawsuit.

3. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Only with these restrictions. Not before or after 9 PM after being harassed by a co-worker.

4. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

"Keith" there must never have worked flights into Vegas from LA or Phoenix leading into a weekend or a big convention time. Strippers are always on there in big numbers, and they normally wear outfits a lot more revealing than that.

5. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

I'd give her a tour of the cockpit.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I thought an airline would appreciate a customer who brings along her own floatation devices?

7. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

[​IMG]

8. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

Adults with heightened sensitivities? What is this, a plane full of Ignatius Reillys?

9. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

She could sit next to me on a plane ride. A long plane ride at that. I wouldn't be offended at all.

10. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Big ups for the reference.

And at the trial, will the jurors get to keep the earphones? Will they cost $4?

11. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Are you freaking kidding me? Okay, keep the screaming todler on. Kick this girl off.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe Boom complained because he couldn't lower his seat back with Hooters girl behind him.

Draft saved Draft deleted