1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm sporting some Norwegian wood...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Sep 5, 2006.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

OK. It's really Danish wood. And half the reason I am posting this is to see the ads that get placed underneath...

I was just at a short (hour long) shi shi event (gallery opening, happy hour) that I got dragged along to, near where I work. I ended up talking to this beautiful woman who is from Copenhagen. She's been here for less than 6 months. I left with her # (taking a bow, even though I haven't tested it yet to make sure it is real). I made her laugh with a lame, "I'm a depressed dude from Finland" routine. All that studying up on the differences between the Scandanavian countries finally paid off for something. I always hoped it would get me a date with a Swedish woman, but I'll take Denmark in her case.

Oh, and the art was brutal. Modern art that made you look at all the pretentious idiots nodding their heads and want to scream, "The Emperor has no clothes!"

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

How does she rate in comparison with the "women of SportsJournalists.com" fur?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I thought this was about Tiger Woods' wife...

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Not sure I understand the question. She was really pretty. Not thin, but not fat. I thought she was really attractive. I honed in on her the minute I got there, ditched the person I was with and went to it. The social anxiety drugs can be a good thing sometimes. :)

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

So, when will we see pictures and read of bunghole-busting escapades?

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

This thread is useless without pics

7. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Those openings can get a little noisy, so when you call her you should confirm whether she said she's from Copenhagen, or whether she said she dips Copenhagen. ;D

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Danish chicks dig the shocker.

9. Bubba Fett

Bubba Fett Active Member

Was it Bjergen Kjergen from Knuergen, near the Bjoergen Fjords?

10. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Have you driven a Fjord lately?

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And your bird can sing.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

... for Whitlock?

Draft saved Draft deleted