1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm never going on this bridge

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, Mar 20, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Uh, no. lol

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have a completely devastating fear of bridges. That picture makes me want to vomit.

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

If Edward Abbey were still alive, the thing would have been blown up by now. Twice.

4. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

This bridge is like that part of the CN Tower in Toronto where the floor is made out of glass. You know it's way strong enough to hold you, but it still feels creepy standing on it.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Or like the Ghost Bar at the Palms in Vegas, which has like a glass floor out on the balcony, I think. Never been, but saw it on the Real World. [/ducking]

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I want to go on it. Whether its worth spending $50 on (or $100 if the wife comes with me) I don't know.

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I would love to walk out on that. Can't imagine getting a much better view than that ... starting at $49.95.

8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

No fucking way.

I explain it this way: I don't have a fear of heights, I have a fear of injury. I know that if I fall from a high place, I will be badly injured. End of story.

9. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I'd wet myself.
    Then I'd crap myself.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Yes, I'd use it. I have a slight fear of heights, but weird bridges, floors, etc. are like roller coasters. Scary enough to give me a rush, but safe enough that I know I'll be alright.

11. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

That's a double NFW. No way on the walk, no way on the $50.

12. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Pants on or off?

Draft saved Draft deleted