1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'M LEGAL TODAY!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by XXXX, Feb 27, 2007.

1. pallister

pallister Guest

Always listen to your mother.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Apparently.

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

And never underestimate how bad projectile vomiting can be.

Saw a guy - a co-worker of a friend of mine - do such only a few years ago at a New Year's Eve party. I never knew a small guy could puke so much.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I had just eaten breakfast, too. I felt fine when I woke up. Had no idea that I was even going to throw up until it happened. I ran as fast as I could to my bathroom but could only hold it until I got to the doorway.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I threw up three different places. I passed out for a half hour. And then I drank more. My friends were the biggest pieces of shit my 21st. But dammit even after all of that I was still drinking Jack right out of the bottle, and I don't even like whiskey. The next day I went out and had pancakes for breakfast.

6. Sam Mills 51

Hopefully, that bathroom wasn't carpeted. Messy, messy, messy ...

Can't help with that "thought I was fine until I ate" problem. Never been through that following a bender/binge/swallowing half a bar/ABC store ...

7. Sam Mills 51

But you see, Headbutt ... it's easier to clean vomit off a turtle shell than off someone else's bathroom. :D

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

No, it was downstairs in the bar. The trashcan was too damn far away. Then I went upstairs, had a prairie fire, and ran right past the men's room since it was the one bar I'd never been in before. Puked in the stairwell right next to some girl on a payphone. Then the Bank of America's bushes got drenched. But that bank sucks anyway so now I'm proud. And it was after a number of shots in a very little amount of time. My asshole friends and all......

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Nope, but unfortunately, my bathroom has a long sink and cabinet after the doorway before the toilet. I had a LOT of cleaning to do that day. I've only ever puked one other time and it was the first time I ever drank.

10. patchs

patchs Active Member

At midnight, my pals bought me a roadflare, aka a flaming shot. Miracle I still have nose hair after that one.
    Later, I bought beer at 3 different mini-marts and of course no one proofed me.
    So I asked them to and got some happy b-days.

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I never got proofed before I turned 21....that was fun.

12. Sam Mills 51

Crap ... I would still get proofed. Worse, I have a friend a few years younger than me who would have been asked when he was 19-20.

Draft saved Draft deleted