1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm in love with shaving again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Sep 8, 2007.

1. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

I also use the Fusion, but I use the Fusion Power. I'm assuming that's what everyone else is talking about too. I love the whole vibration factor. It's great. I don't shave as much as I should, maybe every other day or every three days. The blades don't last that long for me but I guess it's because they have to battle longer hair since I don't shave every day.

I bought a really nice electric a couple of years ago for like $120. One of those Norelco ones that has lotion in it. It ripped my face to shreds. I still use it occasionally but I've never been a fan of the electric. I just thought if I got a good one it'd be no problem. I was wrong.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

Someone needs a beatdown.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

[if these damn crickets get any louder.....]

4. boots

boots New Member

Acutally, I personally comb my back sideways. Sort of a combover deal.

5. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

I'm still trying to picture a guy using Nair on his face.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

You comb your back? Yikes.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

<---- poking his mind's eye out with a sharp object!

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i almost felt dirty after doing it ... almost felt like the guy who says "like the duck said to the hooker: put it on my bill" every time the bar bill comes due.

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Thank goodness some of you do. I recently scuzzed mine off for a couple of events. It's coming back and I don't think I'm doing that again. That crap seriously hurts.

For those who can possibly be in love with shaving, I dedicate The Police's "King of Pain." Seriously ...

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Pretty easy actually, when you consider the source.

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

I have had a goatee since the day my son was born.....February 15, 2000. For some unknown reason, I decided not to shave that particular day.

I can grow a mennonite-type beard in 3 or 4 days, (which Mamachef says I should grow, and I object.....) Haven't shaved off the goatee, though.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

so, let's get this straight, on your face?

Draft saved Draft deleted