1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm in love with shaving again

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Sep 8, 2007.

1. accguy

accguy Member

Football Bat,

Put the cheap disposables away now and take out the Fusion.

It's not like the cheap ones are parishable or something. They aint bananas.

Go for the Fusion. You know you want to.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Mommy still do your laundry too? ;D

3. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

Me, I have a beard. Although, I do use a Mach 3 on the edges and the like. No shaving cream, just some hot water.

4. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I use the fusion, and in my neighborhood, it's cheaper to buy a whole new one with two blades than buy a six-blade replacement set. So that's what I do.

Mizzou,

I learned about the art of shaving a few years ago in Esquire. I ordered shaving lather from there, and it was the best stuff I ever used. Nice brush, too. I also tried a straight-edge, and couldn't go on-camera for two days. I wanted to keep using the lather, but getting it across the border was expensive, so I stopped.

5. John

John Well-Known Member

I use cheap disposable razors. Then again, I'm 35 and I only need to shave two or three times a week.

One of these days, I'm sure puberty will kick in.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

EStreet, do you shave daily? And you still get a couple weeks out of your blades?

I may have to go that route.

7. GravyTrain

GravyTrain Guest

I remember when I used to want facial hair to grow. Good times. Now I wish it would stop half the time...

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I wish it would stop. Period.

Puberty came very late for me, but seems to be trying to make up for lost time.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Five blades?? FIVE BLADES?!?!!? FIVE BLADES!!?!?!?!?!?

[​IMG]

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You know some girls like the mountain man look. Just saying.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I've been shaving since I was 12 and I could grow a full beard in 3-4 days... I always shave when I get up, but if I have to cover a game or be somewhere at night, I have to shave again.

It makes logical sense. I've been balding since my late 20s but my beard has never been thicker...

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

do you comb your back?

Draft saved Draft deleted