1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm getting soooo tired of lol

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by casty33, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I doubt I'll ever STFU. KMFA. ;) ;)

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

L-O
    L-O
    L-O
    L-O-V-E

L-O
    L-O
    L-O
    L-O-V-E

L-O
    L-O
    L-O
    L-O-V-E

L-O
    L-O
    L-O
    L-O-V-E

[/Kelly Osborne]

I've been told that song is by Ashley Simpson.

Lakers-Bulls ... same thing.

3. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

So, Star, what do you think of Larry Brown? LMAOUIPIMP

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He can FOAD. :D

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

To steal from Dilbert ...

"I've got too much SPOO on my FLEEM."

6. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Another one that's past played out for me are the senseless periods, as in ...

Dumbest. Thread. Ever.

Or

End. Of. Thread.

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Sorry, I just couldn't allow that to be

End.

Of.

Thread.

;D

8. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

cvlknmaso[sejp aw
    se'zscd
    s ewef\we [pio -wef[we fpwjems

kpfkwefc,s
    aaqwef[ flskfsekfekeke s
    as
    asd[ erwe
    a

s ]kwww

skfpwekf-we ]-wevn0we40

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Post Of The Ye--

Oh, wait.

10. this thread has me ROTFLMAO

11. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

We need a thread about run-on sentences.

As my old English teacher once told me, "every now and then you should hit the period button, follow it by tapping the space bar twice and capatiziling the next letter."

12. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Someone starts a thread, and someone responds with an affirmation, and then someone else plays devil's advocate in a smart-ass way, and the person that starts the thread gets defensive, and then someone else chimes in to support the original post, and then support for the contrary position emerges, and then people start calling each other names, and then someone hijacks the thread, then someone complains about the momentum of the hijacking, and the next shift comes on and adds substance to the original topic, only to be met with more angry rants from both sides just looking for a fight, and then the topic becomes political, and the usual pissing matches find a new home, and someone asks people to keep the politics out of the thread, and someone reminds us this is why one political thread would be best, and then the original poster clarifies the original post, and people renew their arguments and redraw their lines in the sand, and then a moderator steps in and warns that the thread is dangerously close to crossing the line because of the NSFW posts and pictures nobody saw because they were removed too quickly for anybody to see them, and then everyone asks what they missed, and nobody knows, and it becomes this big thing, and then the thread finally gets back on track, and then it dies for a day or two, and languishes on Page 3, and then someone who was busy for two days finds it and restarts the whole argument, and someone really likes that take and declares the thread ended, and then someone says they hate when someone does that, and then someone says too bad, and then someone lists their own pet peeve, and then you get five pages of pet peeves, and then someone starts a new thread on pet peeves, and then someone complains about run-on sentences and throws out a reference to their old English teacher, as if we are using old English nowadays ...

;D

Draft saved Draft deleted