1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm getting SI for $20 a year!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Two years for $14!

2. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Ebay has lots of great deals. I saw three years of EW for $1.99 a few months back.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

You pay them . . . or they pay you?

4. Jims242

Jims242 Member

I pay $15 year for Cat Fancy.

(Did I just post that?)

5. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Paying $0 for SI and not missing it a bit after years of (mostly) nitwit crap. One good story per week, if that, ain't worth it in my book.

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

No, you're right, 17 cents an issue is too much.

7. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Active Member

What am I going to do with 40 subscriptions to Vibe?

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Mrs. Oz and I both got similar offers today from SI, but it's $39 for one year, and another six months free paying now. Thought it was a sweet deal until I read this thread, but I'll probably sign up anyway. I do miss SI.

9. boots

boots New Member

In the old days, you could ask and get that same type of offer. Can you provide details. I'm sure others would like to cash in on such a sweet deal.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Excellently played.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

It was just an offer that came in the mail. I told a buddy at work about it, and he said he got something from SI in the mail the other day and he would have to read it now to see if it was the same thing. So check your mailbox! I don't know how else to get it, unless you call and tell them you know someone who got this offer to get it for $20 for six months plus a team jacket and if you paid at the time you signed up you got an extra six months free.

12. boots

boots New Member

Are there any other details?

Draft saved Draft deleted