1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm cheating on Dr. J, and he's leaving me......UPDATE

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by farmerjerome, Sep 2, 2007.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

So we've all been living in relative harmony for the past 24 hours when here alarm clock starts going off again.

Again, she isn't home (and I'm still wondering how a woman with two young kids and a guy with a day job needs a 6 p.m. alarm).

I left a polite, to the point note on her door that said "please turn your alarm clock off when you are not at home, thank you."

She got home a little while ago, found the note and rang my doorbell. She starts going off all sarcastic on how her alarm clock bothers me when she has to listen to television and music at my house until 2 a.m. She had to put air conditioning in our side of the house because we were so loud.

Um, I'm not quite sure how these things go together, but I can assure you that you can't hear our TV at her house. Especially since I started working days and I'm far into la-la land by 2 a.m.

I'm so agrivated at this point. So I call my aunt and tell her that we need to get a move on, well, moving. She gives me all this bullshit how she doesn't have time to clean out my grandmother's house and that we need to be patient. Now we can't even move a box into the house to get a start on things.

Hello, fall preps just started. Between stringing and my other job, I'll have one day off every two weeks until mid-November.

I'M SO PISSED OFF I'M GOING TO GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT.

2. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Too bad he didn't finish off the job.... On his first conquest.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

How close are your houses that you can hear her alarm clock and she can hear you ... umm, salting the yard?

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

About 15-20 feet. Enough for two one-car driveways.

Draft saved Draft deleted