1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm a platypus, are you?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Mar 24, 2009.

1. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I can't understand why anyone would actually attempt to go for the Devendorf/Federline look.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

It's an art that needs to be fine tuned. Much practice is needed.

And Druenc, it is very comfortable, especially in the summer months, or at the beach.

3. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Yea, but I can be quite comfortable without looking like a white trash douche.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Makes you look like a fool though, Mustang.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

No, I'm a kumquat.

6. I, on the other hand, am an inky wretch...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

So who's the walrus?

Goo goo ga choo....

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Craig Stadler. Duh.

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Okay, I don't actually look like Kevin Federline, no tatts, no dirty stache, or jewelry or sideways hat, but if my grandma were to see me, she would be appalled.

I guess that's why it's weird. I'm either dressed up, or dressed to play basketball.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Would you care to post a pic? I'd pay money.

11. KG

KG Active Member

I listen to heavy metal, yet I teach two and three year old kids at church. Then again, I listen to everything. Lately, my late night choice has been classical. You should have heard this French ballet I listened to a couple of nights ago. It was awesome! I just wish I could remember the name of it.

12. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Let's see...I'm a girl, my last boyfriend broke up with me because I talked about sports too much, I NEVER wear makeup, my boss asks me at least once a week if I'm sure I'm a girl and yet, I listen to girly music, watch chick flicks and read girl novels. I drink girly drinks and the only beer I like is Blue Moon. I don't do diets and I get creeped out by seemingly normal guys who hit on me in public.

Draft saved Draft deleted