1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you're a gamer... get over it

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Neutral Corner, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

A friend sent me this. It's a Gamer guy with a Twitch stream. Never seen or heard of him or the game before, but it really made me laugh, mostly because it was him playing it and not me. I would have thrown my monitor through a window.

Starts at an hour and 17.
    Twitch

2. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Your friend watched an hour of that?

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I looked up Tourettes videos last weekend.

This was pretty close to those. Some quality cussing rants.

4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

This is the polar opposite of click bait

5. Vombatus

4:05 mark is a huge rant against the game developer.

Something like: I hope you get a mean cat that wakes you up every morning by clawing your dick.

LOL. I can't tell - this thing might be five hours long, but just listening to the audio is rather entertaining.

Plus, he's fallen almost all the way back to the start a few times. At big falls, the game says famous quotes with subtitles too, and plays music.

I lost it when Abraham Lincoln was quoted, and then after one huge fall the game said:

"To live is to suffer." - Nietzsche

LMAO

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I have no idea how he found it. Most likely it was mentioned in a gaming column with a link or something, or some buddy of his sent him the link, same way I got it.

The frustration of the streamer and some of what he says involuntarily out of sheer anger... it's not nice to laugh at someone that way, but I couldn't help it.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Vombatus likes this.
  7. Vombatus

Can you ask your friend if there is a Part 2?

That game requires a lot of skill, aggressiveness, finesse and PATIENCE!

He learned some of the techniques pretty fast, but boy, he lost complete control of any patience he has.

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

My kid would spend all day watching other people play “Minecraft” on YouTube. Man do I not get that.

Oh: What time does Notre Dane-Miami kick off?

Draft saved Draft deleted