1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you needed a reason to watch TBS baseball...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by steveu, Sep 13, 2007.

1. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Speaking of TBS, did they launch their HD channel yet? I could've sworn they said during their All-Star roster show back in July that they were going HD on Sept. 1, and considering my cable company carries TNT HD, I figured they'd have no trouble picking up the TBS HD channel. Sept. 1 has come and gone and I still haven't seen it or heard anything else about it. Only reason I ask is because, if I'm not mistaken, all the Division Series games are on TBS this year.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I didn't read the link sp. I guess I should seeing as to how the guy who posted it wasn't smart enough not to post it on the jobs board.

Why take his word for anything?

3. Embrace Of The Vampire.
    The unarguable highlight of the Milano oeuvre.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'll take sentences that have never been typed for $800, Alex.

5. Kar33mSkyhook

Kar33mSkyhook Member

well, she does know the ins and outs of the players. Should be an easy gig for her.

6. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

And vice versa.

7. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Learned everything she knows about the game from Tony Danza, right?

8. Kar33mSkyhook

Kar33mSkyhook Member

i remember he was playing catch with Ray Romano, with gloves and all, on an award show.

i thought that was pretty cool.

9. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

Is this going to go opposite a "Charmed" marathon on TNT? That would be cool, double-barrelled Milano - so to speak.

10. Kar33mSkyhook

Kar33mSkyhook Member

It's going to be a blog-like report from Milano, basically only on the Internet.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Isn't that redundant?

12. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

I knows how to read and I'se a gud speler, to.

Just kidding. The announcement of her joining the TBS team had no mention of TBS Hot Corner, at least the one I saw. Regardless, great to have her aboard!

Draft saved Draft deleted