1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If this marriage didn't work, what chance do any of us have?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rufino, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Rufino

Rufino Active Member

I was sure Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro were going to last fifty years. Between this and the Lachey Simpson breakup, it's getting hard to believe in true love...

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20060718/D8IU36A00.html

2. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

An insider tells Life & Style Weekly that Dave Navarro is practically living with his girlfriend of five months, socialite Sarah Howard, even though he and his soon to be ex-wife, Carmen Electra, continued to pretend to be together at public outings. "Carmen is so focused on her career, she doesn't even care. Dave told Sarah it's totally over between him and Carmen. Everybody knows about Dave and Sarah now," she says.

[​IMG]

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

"I gave you genital herpes!"

"No, I gave YOU genital herpes!"

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I thought they were a cute couple. Bet he cheated.

Just sayin'.

5. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

I thought he was gay – not that there's anything wrong with that, unless you're a man married to a woman. ;D

6. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Dave Navarro could have been the Jimmy Page of his generation...the supercool guitar player in an awesome band. Instead, he's become a Hollywood clown. He's almost as much of a joke as Axl Rose. In his defense, he has better hair than Axl, and it's still time to save his career.
    Dave, please quit doing "Rock Star", playing on Mariah Carey albums and showing up at the opening of an envelope. Get back with Perry Farrell, or some other guy with a good voice and start rocking out.

Draft saved Draft deleted