1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

iDropped my iPod in the toilet...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DemoChristian, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Now if you didn't have an iPod in the bathroom with you and then stood up after finishing and found an iPod, you could make a lot of money.

2. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I have actually said that before. Count me in for a mother who does NOT know when to shut the hell up.

My greatest fear, right there.

And the only thing I've ever dropped in a toilet that didn't belong there was my Gigapet about 10 years ago. Me and my mother took it apart on the kitchen table, dried it out and couldn't put it back together. Oops. Ironically, it was a mermaid pet.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You guys actually put your phones in your pants pockets? I don't want the extra bulge, so it stays in my purse or my coat pocket.

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I have a clip on my belt. But most of the time I keep it in my coat if I have to use the restroom.

5. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

This girl keeps hers in her back pocket. All the time.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Mine is NEVER in my back pocket. I already have a ghetto booty. I don't need a bulgy ghetto booty too!

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I keep mine in my front pocket. So no, it's not that I'm happy to see you or anything.

And my iPod Shuffle died in the wash.

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Slightly off topic, but is it true if you get the Ipod too close to a magnet it erases it?

9. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

I keep it there so much that with the new job and not being able to have my phone on the sales floor, I find myself reaching back & panicking because I think I lost it. But then again, I have a skinny ass. So maybe I'm trying to make it look better. When I'm traveling, I have the iPod in one pocket and the phone in the other.

And yes, potty breaks can be a scary thing. Those suckers fall out pretty easy.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's what she said.

11. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Yeah, right ;)

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You just tuck it between, duh!

Draft saved Draft deleted