1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'd say "please shoot Berman" but the bullet would just lodge in all that fat

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Oct 30, 2006.

1. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I've changed my plea from someone pimp-slapping Berman to someone kicking him in the nuts.

I'll donate $10 to the cause, plus 1 percent of the bail.

2. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i know i and everyone else on this board is biased because we were or still are in the business but does he really appeal to the 18-34 demographic? doesn't he still talk about the NFC norris division, which is a hockey reference that itself was outdated more than a decade ago?

3. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

We loathe him. We hate him. We despise him. Yet, we devote another thread to him. Can't someone just earn that reward money and finish the job?

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Enis penvy, Claws. Enis penvy.

5. Same goes for his outdated music references... not to mention the way he talks about himself in the first-person plural. (unless that's a reference to his size)

It's my belief that people who like him are the kind of people who see him on the air no more than once a year while flipping channels.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

He sort of sounds like Kuatto now.

"Quuuuuuuuuuuaid ... Quuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaid ... Start ... the reactor ..."

7. tommyp

tommyp Member

Please...his John Facenda impersonation, which wasn't good to begin with, is just his voice two octaves lower.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'll up my contribution to $100.

I hear a lot about pimp hands on here. Let's see one.

Strong.

9. joe

joe Active Member

I've offered, three separate times, to go to Bristol and punch Berman right in the face for a round-trip ticket and bail money. I'll throw in Stu Scott for free.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

So you don't think he sucks then?

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Hoops just keepin' it real. True 'dat. [/sarcasm]

We can always try to cremate Fat Boy, but you know how the last cremation of a big guy ended up... ;D

12. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

You'd only need a one-way ticket.

Draft saved Draft deleted