1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ickiest. Story. Ever.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MertWindu, Sep 28, 2006.

1. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2604874

I'll return to see what everyone thinks about this in a few hours after I've boiled my sheets and hermetically sealed my windows.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Great. Now I'm gonna be afraid to fall asleep -- and I already started thinking about that scene in Star Trek.

And my ear itches.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

And after the beetle crawls in your ear, you can let the dust mites on your sheets and pillows eat your dead skin. Have a good night. :D

4. pallister

pallister Guest

Don't let the bed bugs bite.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

And if you fall asleep....

[​IMG]

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Holy shit, the pup and I are watching him right now.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

Which one?

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Freddy vs. Jason

9. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

I met Jena in Charlotte. Didn't realize she was at ESPN.com. I had a bug fly in my ear when I was in middle school. Not fun, and I didn't even get a national story out of it.

10. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

I have nightmares about stuff like this.

Bugs ... and a weird one about waking up with honeycomb, like the stuff bees make, on my eyes. Yes, I had a lot of eye problems as a kid.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Bug aside, gotta love the kid providing the picture of the dead bug next to a pen to get a sense of its size.

We should make him an SportsJournalists.com athelte of the week for his contributions to sports journalism.

12. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Screw that. I picked him up in my fantasy league after his 362-yard, 5-TD performance, but he only gained 89 yards the next week and I lose the fucking game. :mad:

Draft saved Draft deleted