1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ichiro and the Hall

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 93Devil, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Don't follow baseball like I used to, but I can't believe this is even a question.
    This guy is an all-time great.
    We are privileged to be able to see him do his thing.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

I love it when you try to act as if you know what you are typing. Lincecum isn't eligible for starters. And yes, I think this year is previewing the future for him.

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

So why compare Lincecum? Or was it Lincicome?

You admonishing someone for not knowing what they're writing is quite funny. That could probably be said of, I'd guess 6900 of your posts, not including your posts prior to your Drip character.

Since you have a hall of fame vote who you voting for this year Drip.

5. Drip

Drip Active Member

Are you jealous or something? It's really none of your business who I vote for or if I'll vote. You've ask me the same question at every opportunity and frankly, I'm rather tired of your line of questioning.
    I've never seen a post where you ask other people here with votes who they are voting for. What is your malfunction JC?

6. BB Bobcat

BB Bobcat Active Member

Oh I forgot Santana, I think he's in.

There is also a big clump of starters who are between their careers and their appearance on the ballot: Smoltz, Glavine, Maddux, Johnson, Pedro, just off the top of my head.

I don't think starting pitchers will be under-represented.

Draft saved Draft deleted