1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I love NASA TV

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ledbetter, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

I could watch on-line all day.

2. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

I was surprised that NASA TV was the only channel showing the shuttle launch the other night. Sometimes HDNet shows it (and it's pretty cool) but not this time, and not CNN either.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fox, CNN and Headline News showed the launch live. Broke off their regular programming for about 8 minutes (1 minute before launch, 6-7 after).

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'm not sure which channel I would watch LESS in a 20-year period: NASA-TV or Univision Home & Garden.

Hmmm. I might watch Univision Home & Garden once. It wins. ;)

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

NASA Tv's okay, but I prefer the BYU network on the other side and the RFD channel just before it -- those freight train videos they show on RFD TV are perfect time-killers.

6. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

I FUCKING LOVE RFD!

The Porter Wagoner Show, Pop Goes the Country...commercials where Wille's stoned off his ass pimping Bio-Diesel, er, Bio-Willie...live coverage from the Future Farmers of America Convention...

7. patchs

patchs Active Member

It was on HDNet, I DVRed it. They had to cut away from the hockey game, but it was on.
    HDNet also airs landings as well as launches.

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Univision Home and Garden? What do they show you, how to build a burrito garden? </racist>

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

It's on the same tier as the Junior High Cheerleader Network and Agrophobia TV.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

C-Span is good

11. audreyld

audreyld Guest

What channel is Texas Country Reporter on?

12. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Where I am, they actually have a NASA station. It's pretty f'n cool when folks are on a space mission.

Draft saved Draft deleted