1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I like white people

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery_Meat, May 29, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Sorry, Buck. But I've completely blocked out those episodes and the ones that immediately followed.

God, Cory. You're an idiot. ... Yeah, Lauren was cuter -- and still is, evidently -- but you had something real special and nearly threw it away.

Actually, I've used a particular anecdote from one of those episodes in my life for the last four years. It's still hanging on, but barely.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Kelly came back in the second episode, my friend. Zack was making progress with Leslie in the first and second episodes, telling her his high school girlfriend, Kelly, died at sea, and he never thought he could get over her death ... until now. Then Kelly walks in the room, Leslie grabs the picture Zack showed her and bolts.

Hey, Tori had a nice jacket, and she could protect Zack in a fistfight. Those things are just as important as looks.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I thought Kelly didn't come back till later; stuntcasting to save the show from falling ratings. I stand mistaken.

I would have hit Tori before Jessie, but I don't date DRUGGIES.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

She got counseling, Meat. She's clean now.

5. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Aprapos of nothing, but I thought Kelly Packard was a lot hotter then she was.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

That was a bizzare test.
    I disagree with the findings:
    "Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for European American compared to African American."

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Good luck finding someone who disagrees with that. She ws great in California Dreams, Boy Meets World -- two different characters -- and Step By Step. Oh, yeah. She was in Baywatch, too.

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I had a dream my fat, boring and inexplicably married cousin came to a family party with Topanga. Nobody knew her real name, so we all called her Topanga. I'm pretty sure I was stag. God, I hate my dreams.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I always wake up just when something good is about to happen to me. It's extremely frustrating. It's like I'm destined for failure.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I know a bunch of guys who would disagree on the still part, Mikey.

If this doesn't bring BYH back from the abyss, I don't know what will.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

That football field doesn't meet NFL standards, I don't think.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I really like Topanga, IJAG. But there's something about Lauren's smile -- especially when she was that you; remember, so was I -- that got me hooked. Topanga was flat-out gorgeous, too. But I just though Lauren's face was cuter.

Draft saved Draft deleted