1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I know how ER ends!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Apr 2, 2009.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

John Aylward and William H. Macy come back and kick all the soap opera-esque doctors out.

2. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Everyone in Chicago gets free healthcare.

3. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

You can pm and I'll tell you how I know. My source is pretty good. It could be wrong, for sure, but...

4. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

The obvious answer:

It ends with the credits, roughly two hours, 58 minutes after it begins tonight.

DUH!

5. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Fixed.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Why did this not get posted till now:

TED McGINLEY!!

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I liked the Life on Mars ending - especially the last shot of the shoe hitting Mars for a great WTFWT? It was a short run show and had a little fun. Now if Lost ended that way - there would be a brick through my TV screen.

Thing is, I started watching the last few eps of ER to see some of the original cast return, but thought last week's episode, which had none of the special guests, to be very good. Less chaos, even a decent turn by Tom Arnold, and fewer histrionics - the kid who played the kid whose friend died was pretty good.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Just keep watching.

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

And then after the bankruptcy nobody gets any healthcare.

10. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

I agree, Dan. I gave up on ER years ago, but I've watched this season, and haven't noticed any of the crap that caused me to give it up. Beginning of the season, I would have said good riddance. Now I'm kinda gonna miss it. Archie and the tough little cop, for sure.

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

What the hell can happen in the next 20 minutes? I was expecting something good.

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

No Clooney at the Carter party. No reason for him and Marguilles to appear, now, that isn't trite...

Draft saved Draft deleted