1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I just dumped Mozilla Firefox

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, May 8, 2007.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Shit, I have zero problems ever. Perhaps you should check to see how much gunk and viruses and spy programs and other shit infected in your computer.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Couldn't tell you the last time Firefox crashed on me ... Mac or PC and I use both versions daily.

3. WSKY

WSKY Member

Firefox is what I prefer, but I've been crashing lately too. Safari is sweet, but I certainly like Firefox a lot more for some reason.

4. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

That really is a pain in the ass. It makes me jump every morning when it blasts on.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

People have been singing the praises of Firefox and Safari and other flavors of the month for years now ... and I still don't find anything to be better than good old IE.

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I really like Firefox. Somebody on SJ got me interested in it, and I like it much better than IE. Never tried Safari. My Firefox crashes every now and then, but very infrequently.

7. leo1

leo1 Active Member

never had any problems with firefox. i think it's crashed maybe once or twice in the year or so i've been using it.

8. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I have Safari on my computer at work (Mac) and Firefox at home (PC) and while Safari crashes seemingly once a day at work, Firefox crashes maybe once a month.
    It just seems that Safari can't handle the pressure of multiple tabs as well as Firefox does, and I can't surf without me tabs.

Draft saved Draft deleted