1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I just committed murder ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, May 24, 2008.

1. of the biggest fucking palmetto bug (cockroach) I've ever fucking seen. I smashed it four times with a hardcover children's book until it finally stopped running. Now my bedroom looks like a crime scene.

There's brown bug juice dripping down the fucking wall.

Jebus. These things are common in this area and they sneak in from time to time, but this thing was bigger than a kitten, scurrying along the fucking wall. I first saw it out of the corner of my eye and thought it was a rat.

Then I had to chase the fucking thing around even after I crushed part of its abdomen and tore a couple of legs off with the back of "Disney Princess Fairy Tale Songs."

Finally, down the toilet it went.

I'm spent.

2. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

I am not looking forward to moving to Houston.

3. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Brick, you killed a guy!

4. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Oh, and btw ... there is nothing in this world that I hate more inside my apartment(s) than a fucking cockroach. I can put up with anything else (spiders, termites, scorpions, you name it), but it drives me fucking insane if I can't get rid of the damn cockroaches. I hate those things.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

WB, you need to suck an AWOL.

6. Just as an aside, so I don't have to start another thread - anyone else noticing an hour difference between real time and the time listed on here?

7. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Yeah. There were horses, and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident.

8. dooley_womack1

Yeah, I just adjusted it an hour ahead.

9. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I had to do the same earlier.

10. I just did it, too. Never seen that happen before.

11. dooley_womack1

And not to start another thread, but the newest member is lovestospooge. A classy start.

12. The force is strong in this one.

Draft saved Draft deleted