1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I heart Fox Soccer Channel

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shotglass, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

It is inarguable. The true Eurosnob is one who ignores MLS, grasps some random quality Euro team to root for with no ties to it whatsoever, and constantly rips MLS.

So you're not there yet.

2. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

I've got Setanta. They've show a lot of French league games, plus some of the less-popular UEFA and Champions league games. They also show a lot of rugby.

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Actually, the Saturday package is on HDNet and FSC, with ESPN2 picking up Thursday nights and Galavision/Telefutura on Sunday's.

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Is Gaelic football on the satellite version or is that strictly on their on-line version?

5. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

Yeah, there's at least Gaelic football game on today. I think there's a couple more in the next week or so.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Damn.

Thanks. Next time my cable rate goes up I'm moving to the dish.

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I often go to sleep watching FSC. No, not a slam, I flip it to whatever game they're showing at bedtime and doze off.

That commercial with the dude who wakes up with a soccer ball on his head and bounces it off said head all day before he comes home to watch a match? It can go to hell.

8. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Had Setanta broadband (the online version of the channel) for several months and it was just O.K. I enjoy following the lower English leagues, and it had a few matches on in that respect, but just a few. The channel promised Champions League, but never saw a lick of it. Shitty EUFA Cup ties, yes. And gawdawful French football too. And they keep trying to renew my membership.

Draft saved Draft deleted