1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Guess They Owe MoveOn An Apology

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Joe --
    He'll be back as soon as Rush is out of commercial.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Define "definishing."

3. My horse pulled up lame just before definishing, damn him.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21299285/

Yup, the Washington Post, that bastion of water-carrying for the Bush administration, tells us how right MoveOn was in calling the man leading our troops a betrayer.

EDIT: This not only makes MoveOn look stupid, it also makes Fenian's hero Sanchez look like Blooming Idiot No. 1.

5. You obviously don't read the Post editorial page much. While the paper might be left leaning. the op-ed page definitely is not.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This calls for a celebration.

Mission Accomplished -- Again!

7. old_tony

So it's not good news? Or are you just pulling out another bumper sticker because when we win the Dems will be devastated?

8. It's all a game isn't it? "When we win"??? It's about my side, my team winning. Not surprising you work in sports, but using that same simplistic mentality says a lot about you.

Let me anticipate your response:

"Democrats are just the same. You love muslims. Al Gore. Hoax. Un-American."

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't know if it is good news or not. I don't know if it is true or not.

I tend not to believe optimistic statements from unnamed military leaders. Ever hear of Baghdad Bob?

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

westcoastvol wiping off afterward.

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Win what?

12. old_tony

"We" would be the US. But I'm not surprised you don't included yourself as a part of that. Clearly, party is way more important to you than country.

Draft saved Draft deleted