1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"I Did Not Have Sex with That Man - Brian McNamee"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

In a cross between Bill Clinton denial and Bin Laden tape, Roger Clemens tells us he did not use steroids via you tibe:

://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2007/12/24/2007-12-24_roger_clemens_web_video_is_first_step_in.htm

My take - the highlights of his hair have gone to hell. He must not have found a good colorist in Houston.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

When does Clemens put up his "Ask The Super Genius" video?

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

According to the Trentonian, though, "He took it in the butt."

4. markvid

markvid Guest

Was his brother on speaker phone?

5. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

No, and he didn't promise any scoops either.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Awesome.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

You son of a bitch.

1000 SportsJournalists.com D-listers make your very SportsJournalists.com Christmas post, and you can't find room for me?

Merry Fucking Christmas.

8. Yeah!

9. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I can't wait until the Peter Gammons and Jayson Starks of the world explain to us how we should believe Roger Clemens and not Barry Bonds, mostly because he is a nice guy and Bonds is a jerk.

"fixed"

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Who is this Roger Clemmons that you speak of?

11. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Clemens' forceful denial reminds me a little too much of Michael Vick's forceful denial of the dogfighting charges.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Everything Clemens does screams "I'm guilty."

Makes a whole bunch of statements declaring his innocence, but all on his terms. He hasn't actually ANSWERED a fucking question yet. And he won't on 60 Minutes, which lost all relevance when it began airing puff pieces on players from the AFC at the exact same time CBS landed AFC games.

Let's see what happens when he sits up there and answers questions from people who have the stones and the ability to fire follow-ups at your oversized, steroid-ridden ass. "Can you define is?"

Piece of shit.

Draft saved Draft deleted